Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing Like Some Homegrown Nuts

A Missouri man couldn't get his DTV converter box on his TV to work so guess what he did... he shot the TV.

Now there are two sad facts I have to admit. I'm from Missouri and this isn't the first time I've been ashamed to admit that.

Back around the election, when everyone talked about the East and West coast elite and how the middle of the country is just meant to fly over and they think we're a bunch of idiots, this is a reason why. Most people, I'd assume, would keep trying to get it to work or call in a smarter person to help. What do our folk do, we pull our firearm from the recliner's holster and show that TV who's boss. Luckily, no other TV's were hurt in this situation.

I don't want to debate whether or not to get rid of " The Right to Bear Arms" but shouldn't you at least have to pass some kind of IQ test to own a gun. It doesn't have to be complex. Just with simple questions like, what do you do if you can't achieve an erection...
A) Call a doctor
B) Stare at it and hope for the best
C) Shoot it in the face

I never thought I'd be around for something like this - I was wrong.

Just so I don't end up with a lawsuit, the answer to the question above is not "C" and anyone that picks "B" should also try "A" just, a different kind of doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment