Thursday, March 11, 2010

No More Speidi!!!

The train wreck of human flesh and plastic that is Heidi Montag, has ditched husband, Spencer Pratt, as her manager.

Apparently, Spencer could only take her no-talent career so far and thus she has hired a new manager. You'd think she'd upgrade from Spencer, under the commonly held belief that he was as low as one could go.

Here's the kicker. She ditched him for... wait for it... a psychic.

This is how I imagine the conversation went.

Heidi: Spency, when's my career gonna take off?

Spencer: Uh, soon. Really soon.

Heidi: But I wanna know now. You're fired!!!

Spencer: That's cool. I'm King Spencer, I don't care.

Heidi punches in a number on her cell phone and waits.

Psychic: Heidi, I knew you'd be calling.

Heidi: Right, anyway, I wanna make you my manager, so you can tell me when my career will take off.

Psychic: Sounds like a sweet gig, but I can tell you right now. I'm getting a vision. Ah, yes, it will never take off. You have no talent.

Heidi: Maybe another music video?

Psychic: No. Please don't.

Heidi: More plastic surgery?

Psychic: Heidi, the biggest givers in life, have the biggest careers. Donate all of your money to my foundation for "The future psychics of America who don't yet know they'll be psychics when they grow up" and you'll be a star.

She hangs up.

Heidi: Spencer! I'm gonna run to the bank real quick. Okay?

Spencer: Whatever, skank.

Annnnnddddddd..... SCENE.

In all fairness to her, she is taking the initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment