Friday, March 26, 2010

This Should Work Out Well


After a loss as a team in 2008, some chide remarks and finger pointing at each other over the last year, and both heading their own political ways, Sarah Palin is stumping for John Mccain in Arizona.

He was almost President of the United States two years ago and now could lose his long-standing seat as Senator.

He's admitted to not wanted her as his VP and her facebook page is scorched with hate for McCain and followers threatening to leave her.

She's leading the Tea Party and he's trying remain GOP, but mavericky-er.

She quit being Governor of Alaska and he won't work after 2pm. 

They are running under the new 'Party of Hell No.'

So, the party of anti-welfare and you get what you earn is going to support a quitter and salaried stamp "no" on everything, anti-immigration, friend of the 'Siesta?'

Good luck.

Most likely, John McCain's seat will go to a Democrat.

No one thought it would happen with Ted Kennedy's seat, but it switched parties.

I think voters will go with people who are going to do something for them over those who are going to stall and obstruct.

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope you're right about this, but people in Arizona a pretty damned dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spent my entire life in AZ, and I guarantee we will never be able to elect a Democratic senator - this state is bright red (which breaks my heart).

    Unfortunately, I might actually VOTE for McCain in Nov for the Senate because his main competition is JD Hayworth, who is a scary mix of Palin AND Beck. The man is xenophobic, certifiably insane, totally illogical, and excels at the Beck-like preying on the fear that shouldn't even exist. McCain lost 90% of my respect the first time Palin opened her mouth, but MY GOD would he be better than Hayworth!

    GREAT blog. I am going to start following. Do some research on Hayworth and add him to your list. These crazies are totally out of touch with reality; "It Puts the Crazy On Its Skin" being Exhibit A. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry watching that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely add him to my crazy list.

    If Missouri, "The Land That Kurt Warner Built" can elect Claire McCaskill - one of the more liberal senators - I won't throw AZ out. Obama knows how much every seat means and knows how to organize campaigns.

    Stranger things have happened.

    ReplyDelete